Skip to main content

Welcome Catbal!

Welcome Catbal!

We Proudly serve
 Wants app




In a busy day, we easily forget important things such as My goal and what you want.


'Wants app' makes me not forget what I want and my goals.

'Wants app' always reminds me of my goals.

'Wants app' lets you do what you need to do to achieve what you want, without forgetting it.


My precious everyday, what I want, my precious goals and ideas to achieve it


Apps that don't forget an important anniversary to remember, an app that helps you not to forget things to buy


Start your precious day with Wants app to achieve what you want now.

 




Comments

  1. The app that has a great potential. I have been looking similar apps inAppStore that having the same timeline features and finally found this. Please fix a bug when iOS in the dark mode, the font in the timeline is invisible as I believe the font is in white.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment